Thursday, May 07, 2009

(to make up for the wordy post I've posted a few old photos at the end :D)


Started the day with 2.4km run at 6:45 in the morning, timing was 705 seconds, do the maths yourself. (60 seconds in a minute, yo!)

Not exactly satisfying, cause I wanted to meet the 10:43 target, which was sec 3 one. That's missing it by 1:02, guess I'm turning really old huh ):

One more thing, its a MUCH better idea to run with the cohort cause you'll get motivation, and I miss all the stations we had at east coast park for the past for years, now its just 6 rounds around the track, pretty boring if you asked me. The last 200 m (or 100 m) dash with all the people cheering you on last time was SO satisfying! D:


.....

We had to get changed into our full school uni after the run, which kinda sucks cause we were sweating like pigs D:

The band members were already changed into their uniforms/costumes whatever you call that so I wished some of them good luck! :D Kinda sucks to not be in syf, bet it must've been a really great feeling to be up there on stage.. don't think I regret joining band though, my wonderful choir memories shall be the ones with ahschoir :D Hey what's there to complain, I'll finally have more chances to play the flute HAH! (I don't mind other instruments though!)


D:

Glenda & I saw a gigantic moth during free period. BIG, HAIRY (almost typed harry!), GROSS.

Lets not talk about the math test :D I'm not the one who scored 1/20, but I'm no better haha. HEY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IRRITATING STATISTICS HERE. I miss amaths ): Rabiah, Geetha and I were like "... the 1 pointer's gonna be one of us three man" . D:

According the the lecturer, "I'VE NEVER SEEN MATHS RESULTS AS HORRIBLE AS THESE!" there were about 10 classes if i'm not wrong. Teacher sat next to me during maths lecture even though we put my bag and shoebag all over, LOL. D: Well at least I didn't fall asleep, & random sampling is much easier than Binomial/normal distribution imo.




I've also become goodfriends with my form teacher (inside joke) HAHA we're on really good terms now LOLOL. 16 essays, yo! (according to her, my geog teacher says good stuff about me, I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ECONOMICS HUH? HAHAHA)

Band members were back before our econs lesson! Anyway, I suddenly became EXTREMELY HIGH just a little while before econs and Yiting said I was crazy ): Meanwhile, glen stuck a very nice post-it on my sleeve while I doodled nice stuff too :D

& then I took 72 home.





Things are getting alittle better now, at least I'm not as depressed as last week!

Resons shall not be stated unless you're the ones who heard my ranting.


Hmm, I randomly met Sheena (with wenxin), Yihao & Yuenlam at TM on tuesday, gave Terie a birthday surprise at 10plus, ALL ON THE SAME DAY! D: too bad I was slightly cranky after the lonnnnggg tiring day so didn't get to talk much to them (except for terie, cause I was at her house)



Sentosa last year! :D HI BIRTHDAY GIRL


Gosh, I feel like posting EVERY SINGLE olomouc photo up here cause they're just SO beautiful! Ugh, I'm quite irritated with the date D:


14th november, the day after O's! :D


Choir farewell: me, xuanee, riane, tingwei!


20th june 2008! My first ever sunset with anna!




What a random wordy post! I'm off to do my work!



(HI JOCELYN YOUR NAME'S IN MY POST TOO ARE YOU HONOURED HAHA :D)

No comments: